Monday, August 5, 2024

Painting for our next Rulebook!

The first Command base in what will be the my new gaming army!

Our next Rulebook will be the Greco-Persian and Peloponnesian Wars. 


We're really excited to be working on this book as it will be the first to feature our own WiP Games and Miniatures 28mm Greeks and Persians in both the colour and black and white images.


I'm going with units that are tied in by either a colour scheme or shield design for my own army. I know many gamers of the period like to mix and match their Hoplites, as this is very likely how they were at the time, but I like to think that there might also have been some uniformity, at least at the start of a campaign, so I'm going with that!


These two are on a 40mm round base as they will be an 'Attached' Leader base, and not able to leave the unit that they are joined to at the start of a battle.

More pictures of the unit that will take to the field along with these guys will follow very soon!

You can take a look at our growing 28mm Greek range by following the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment